Monday, June 20, 2011

birthday wishes cards images

images Birthday wishes birthday wishes cards images. irthday wishes cards for boss
  • irthday wishes cards for boss



  • songlan
    06-19 04:09 PM
    You would be little naive or new to say so. Look at my signature, 5 years with retrogress till recently. The waited period 5-7 years is very usual .

    holy cow!!!!......its gonna take 4 years from here to get our
    green cards?





    wallpaper irthday wishes cards for boss birthday wishes cards images. Belated irthday wishes
  • Belated irthday wishes



  • crystal
    07-06 04:14 PM
    whats ur problem and point dude? Do you think u need use all caps for this post?

    LITERALLY BEGGING FORYOUR GCs.

    THEY ARE KICKING US OUT AFTER USING US YET WE PROCLAIM OUR SELVES TO BE LOYAL TO AMERICANS...

    NOT ONE HAVE I SEEN WITH SELF RESPECT WHO WOULD SAY ...WE SHOULD WORK TOWARDS BUILDING INDIA SO THAT THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WONT HAVE TO KISS THE WHITE ARCE...

    SHORTCUTS ...huh ...??


    DISGUSTING





    birthday wishes cards images. 13th Birthday Cards
  • 13th Birthday Cards



  • pappu
    11-25 10:09 PM
    The report has been updated. There were some typos. We have also added explanation for places where there was come confusion on this thread.





    2011 Belated irthday wishes birthday wishes cards images. irthday greetings for boss.
  • irthday greetings for boss.



  • njboy
    11-04 05:11 AM
    obama has to worry about 2012 re-election. The mandate of the public is clear. They don't like his leftist policies. Even when the economy is doing good, chance of CIR is bad, so god only knows if he will even attempt. Congress is going to be deadlocked for 2 more years. Which is not to say nothing is possible. If the house passes something, Dems still have the senate. Obama may not have enough clout amongst the Democrats who are centered and struggled to hold their seats. Harry Reid also got a big scare, but atleast there are enough hispanics in his constituency to make him think of working on CIR again.



    more...


    birthday wishes cards images. Birthday Wishes by Kandi
  • Birthday Wishes by Kandi



  • jethro11
    04-21 09:36 AM
    bsnf,
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, it is very reassuring to hear from fellow travelers about their experiences. Like you, I am an EB3 - India with a priority date of Oct 2004. It's bad enough doing AP and EAD renewals yearly, not to mention the 3 times I had to get H1-B stampings. I refuse to apply for a visa just to go through an airport. Next time I will take a direct flight to avoid these ad-hoc EU rule changes. Again thanks for your patience and promptness in helping others.





    birthday wishes cards images. Filed under: Birthday Wishes
  • Filed under: Birthday Wishes



  • kumarc123
    07-08 03:05 PM
    I got nothing else to say besides that I concur with every word you said about highly skilled population. They get so caught up and satisfied with their small satisfactions, that they tend to ignore the bigger picture. At times, I think USCIS just fooled us and gave in July07 to shut us up. Yes the right work is shut all us up, like those small beggars who beg on the streets and you give them 2Rs to shut them up.


    Shame on All of us for not standing together, this message is for the administrator, to do something big now rather wait and see. To deliver the best push we have to act now---



    more...


    birthday wishes cards images. Happy Birthday Wishes For
  • Happy Birthday Wishes For



  • learning01
    03-17 08:02 AM
    What's is Frist's motive in trying to trip the McCain - Kennedy or Specter's Markup? What's his point?
    Looks like in Congress, each senior senator is a leader of his own and don't tolerate or cannot see eye to eye on more serious work of fellow senators or congressman. The idea is to trip the whole effort to treat illegal immigrants as humans. In Frist and its ilk's opinion, they want the services of illegal (and legal) immigrants, but this great country doesn't want to give any benefits to the illegal aliens in return. It's is so farcical, only the feudal minded Frists' can do it. Many in this country want 'closure' for this and 'closure' for that, but they deny all relief to these illegal aliens. Our goal of relief from retrogression and to increase visa numbers is unfortunately tied to such 'comprehensive bills'.

    I want users of this forum to think about it, ruminate on it and write letters to law makers, newspapers etc.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/17/politics/17immig.html?_r=1&oref=login

    As Senators Debate Immigration Bill, Frist Offers His Own

    WASHINGTON, March 16 � Senator Bill Frist, the Republican leader, introduced a stringent border security bill on Thursday, rejecting pleas from senators in his own party who appealed for more time to ..





    2010 13th Birthday Cards birthday wishes cards images. Birthday wishes
  • Birthday wishes



  • Suva
    05-11 10:31 PM
    You are absolutely right. I participated in IV's advocacy effort in Washington last year. But I regret that I could not do the same this year.


    No IV provision is in the bill.

    For something to happen, each member needs to do their part by supporting this effort and taking part in action items. With so little support and initiative we cannot expect to match the kind of hard work DREAM act advocates have done.

    If we need an amendment, we should be showing up for advocacy day or signing up for monthly contributions, volunteer our time, or doing any state chapter work by meeting local lawmaker offices regularly in groups. Dream Act folks have built a very strong network and advocacy effort that no politician can ignore. Go through the list of things they have been doing over the past few years and you can judge how much percentage we have as a community matched that effort. This is a reality and and ultimately it will be us that are responsible for no bill being passed in the last few years.

    The community needs to do more than wasting time on the forums and trackers if they really want any bill to happen.



    more...


    birthday wishes cards images. Birthday Cards
  • Birthday Cards



  • spindoctor
    07-19 06:36 PM
    "Follow to join" provides derivatives opportunity to join beneficiary within 6 months (spouse and kids).

    Hmm. That looks like the solution to my problem. So If my GC is approved in a month, I go to India myself, get my wife's consular processing done through follow to join route and bring her back together. (Assuming follow to join process takes just a couple of months). If my GC is still pending, then I go to India and bring my wife on a visitor visa, and then apply her I-485 in US.

    So the basic message you seem to be giving is that just because my GC is approved, it does not close doors for my wife. She still has 6 months to get going. Right?





    hair irthday greetings for boss. birthday wishes cards images. irthday wishes cards. irthday
  • irthday wishes cards. irthday



  • boreal
    08-12 10:59 AM
    You can revnew your GC after an intial period of 10 years. You are at your free will and wish to remain on your GC. You will be eligible for Naturalization after 5 years. That does not mean that you have to use that oppurtunity.


    yep, makes sense.
    Regarding the orignal topic, even I have never heard anyone not getting citizenship because of them leaving the GC employer. Personally, I won't wait for six months or even a single day, if I see a better opportunity.



    more...


    birthday wishes cards images. Send Birthday Cards, Birthday
  • Send Birthday Cards, Birthday



  • shana04
    02-13 12:27 PM
    Hi Shana

    But the nature of the job responsibilites are same but i believe the Job code may change b'cos of the Title.



    I believe it is not a problem, I have read in other threads. but I would suggest lot of attorneys are only taking 300 or 500 dollars to file aC21. it is worth spending.

    Good luck





    hot Birthday Wishes by Kandi birthday wishes cards images. Romantic Birthday Wishes
  • Romantic Birthday Wishes



  • saimrathi
    07-07 10:30 PM
    Great job.. This is exactly what we need.. National coverage on this issue..


    http://www.youtube.com/v/RVhgb6yoc8w



    more...


    house irthday wishes cards for birthday wishes cards images. Fifth Birthday Wishesquot;
  • Fifth Birthday Wishesquot;



  • reddog
    01-26 12:03 PM
    1. Your old employer can revoke your I-140, however they cannot do anything to your I-485 application. Technically this should not matter since you are eligible for AC-21 (greater than 180 days, same or similar job).

    2. Unfortunately, for one reason or another USCIS has been mistakenly issuing immediate denials (no NOID or RFE - just straight denial) for people with revoked I-140s.

    3. After the I-485 denial, the process involves filing an MTR to explain to the USCIS that your case should be portable based on the AC 21 law, Yates memo etc.

    4. If you do not have H1b, and are solely dependent on EAD, then you should technically not work when I-485 gets denied. However, there are 2 schools of thought out there: one school believes not to work since the 485 is denied, and another school believes to work since EAD was not explicitly revoked, and since you believe USCIS wrongly denied your I-485. Also, the latter school argues that since your MTR would be opened withing 2-3 months, you can accrue less than 180 days presence, and use 245k to seek pardon for that. Its all about the risk appetite of the new company and their lawyers.

    5. Based on my research, it looks like MTR is taking anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months, with the latter being more likely due to the increase in MTRs lately. My advice here will be to discuss all these options with your new employee, to see what their thought is. Obviously, if you feel they will tell you to go home, and won't keep the job open for 2-3 months, then it might make sense to either find another employer who will be willing to file H1b, or stay put.

    6. I invoked AC 21, moved on EAD, and got denied last week. I had done all my research, and got guarantee from prior company that they would not revoke I-140. I called them after i got the CRIS email and they said they had not revoked I-140. So i am still waiting for Denial Notice to see reason why.

    Bottom line, AC 21 comes with risk, and you have to be ready to ride the wave, if things are to get delayed or you are to be out of work for some time. If there was anything I could have done differently, I would have REALLY forced new employer to file H1b on my behalf. I feel i laid down too easily on this request after my previous company said they would not revoke I-140. I did ask the legal team of the new company, and they said no. I should have discussed with my bosses, since they really wanted me, and would have probably overriden the legal team.

    But life goes on...

    brilliant dude. nice reply.





    tattoo Filed under: Birthday Wishes birthday wishes cards images. Birthday Wishes Card.
  • Birthday Wishes Card.



  • h1techSlave
    11-30 05:35 PM
    I never said 80,000 FB visas are reserved for EB. Then those numbers would not be called as FB visas, would they?

    Any way, if you look at the statistics (page 52, http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual_Report_2007.pdf), USCIS has not fully utilized all available EB visas for 12 years out of the 15 years. Hence I said, USCIS is THE bottleneck. For the 3 years (out of the total of 15 years), unavailability of visa numbers is THE issue. But for the majority of the years, lack of visa numbers is NOT the issue.

    I asked you for the proof that 80,000 FBs are reserved for EB immigrants ( or somehow available !). You did not show me any !



    more...


    pictures Happy Birthday Wishes For birthday wishes cards images. irthday wishes free e cards
  • irthday wishes free e cards



  • GCwaitforever
    09-15 06:52 AM
    In my opinion, having the right skills and qualifications is one's security, and that�s what I have always banked on while moving so forward on a H1.

    I agree with you on this part. Many people became complacent after finding a good job and lost their edge. This applies to even GC holders also.

    On the other hand, I find it extremely difficult to penetrate the upper levels of jobs with just H-1B alone. Horizontal growth does not fascinate me any more. GC is the key for upward mobility.





    dresses Romantic Birthday Wishes birthday wishes cards images. happy irthday wishes in
  • happy irthday wishes in



  • god_bless_you
    07-27 06:05 PM
    An Indian man walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He tells the loan officer that he is going to India on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.The bank officer tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so the Indian man hands over the keys to a new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the title and everything checks out. The loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the Indian for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.Two weeks later, the Indian returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.The loan officer says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely,but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow "$5,000".The Indian replies: "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return".

    This thread jokes make me laugh for a while .. friends we need to add all these jokes on a seperate off topic thread to enjoy and laugh when needed !! :D :D :D ..



    more...


    makeup Birthday Cards birthday wishes cards images. irthday wishes cards for
  • irthday wishes cards for



  • whattodo21
    11-01 09:07 AM
    Is there any pattern to the delays....in the sense that, did the applicants apply it late or the USCIS has been late in spite of applying around 120 days before expiry of EAD?





    girlfriend Birthday Wishes Card. birthday wishes cards images. irthday wishes for friend
  • irthday wishes for friend



  • Gravitation
    12-13 12:39 PM
    Hi Gravitation,

    How do you know this? Can you please elaborate.

    Regards.
    I read about EB2 flow on one of the forums at immigrationportal.com. I'll try to find the thread and post the url if I can.

    About EB2 people filing is only from my personal experience. Every single friend I knew who was in EB3 with PD somewhere mine filed for perm EB2.





    hairstyles Send Birthday Cards, Birthday birthday wishes cards images. cards birthday wishes free
  • cards birthday wishes free



  • drona
    08-31 01:21 PM
    We need more members like you!





    ramineni11
    05-17 04:56 PM
    Yes, I told so many people the same when they asked me "what to do". And left it upto them.



    So I assume you told this to your neighbor who lives downstairs :D





    arihant
    02-21 01:02 PM
    Has anybody heard the story of the canadian skater who was allowed to become a citizen in an expedited manner (she had one more year to go before meeting the 5 year criterion for eligibility after GC) just before the olympics. Actually, I think she won a silver medal at the olympics for the USA.

    Anyway, from what I hear, she had gotten her GC in 2002 and had been living and training in Detroit with her american skating partner. When she decided to participate as an american, but was not elibible to apply for citizenship until 2007. So, she contacted a lobbyist to help her with her case. The lobbyist was able to convince a michigan senator (not sure who this is) to help. The story is that the senator was able to include a measure in the bill signed by the President in Dec to make it legal for people in the situation such as the skater to apply for citizenship even when the 5 year period is not complete. The measure got passed when the president signed the dec bills.

    So, they filled her application, got the immigration services folks in Detroit to come out during the chrstmas holidays specifically for her, and got her the citizenship in time for her to get her passport for the games.

    So, my point is...if it is legal for the lobbyist to help her (a non-citizen) with her immigration case and it was legal for the senator to introduce the measure, why would it be deemed illegal to do what we are attemting with our lobby firm and our efforts to meet and talk to the senators and congress people?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment