kode
02-02 06:16 PM
yeah ! i really like one entry and i wanna vote for it !! :*(
PS: good luck everyone ;)
PS: good luck everyone ;)
wallpaper compression molded lade
arvindkappula
01-18 04:04 PM
OK... now my primary project/goal from my side for this weekend is to make sure letter from my friends and known resources did their hand written letters to President or check if if they already did and worst case scenario make them print those letters sign them and mail to white house & copy to IV... I am pretty sure all our effort will NOT GO WASTE!!
You all are doing great job!! I may end up mailing few more letters from my side and see how quickly I can finish my stamps roll.....:D
You all are doing great job!! I may end up mailing few more letters from my side and see how quickly I can finish my stamps roll.....:D
Brightsider
06-02 10:30 AM
Guys,
Spread the word.
The bill is slipping in its position.....rather, others are overtaking.
Let us tell our friends and colleagues, and encourage and urge them to vote and support.
God Bless US
Spread the word.
The bill is slipping in its position.....rather, others are overtaking.
Let us tell our friends and colleagues, and encourage and urge them to vote and support.
God Bless US
2011 Game used Alexander Ovechkin
webm
12-25 11:07 AM
My PD is Oct 1, 2001
more...
add78
05-16 12:03 PM
I am kind of disappointed with the response to the idea of calling our respective University presidents knowing that there voice will be heard. All we need to do is convince the university presidents to speak for us?
That idea is good, but right now what matters is getting the support of the key identified CHC members esp. Sen Menendez. Please follow IV Core's action items and call these CHC members and your local congressman/woman in support of the 3 bills.
That idea is good, but right now what matters is getting the support of the key identified CHC members esp. Sen Menendez. Please follow IV Core's action items and call these CHC members and your local congressman/woman in support of the 3 bills.
diptam
08-20 09:50 PM
I understand your mental condition because my Labor was also traded in market during 2004... Dont take any impulsive step by reading forums ! Make sure you 've correct docs and stuffs before letting employer know that you sued them. Remember they can revoke H1B anytime showing completely different reasons.
Also remember you have to pay for your lawyer - this is not going to be a 'class action' or any 'criminal trial' that you be will assisted with lawyer.
I'm not discouragaing you to complain against wrong-doers but be ready before cracking down on them.
Good Luck !
No, they stopped responding to my emails from last month.
Also remember you have to pay for your lawyer - this is not going to be a 'class action' or any 'criminal trial' that you be will assisted with lawyer.
I'm not discouragaing you to complain against wrong-doers but be ready before cracking down on them.
Good Luck !
No, they stopped responding to my emails from last month.
more...
chanduv23
01-09 05:13 PM
logiclife - thanks for such a detailed description. And welcome back after a long time :)
Your explanation was more "ANACONDA" than "COBRA"
Your explanation was more "ANACONDA" than "COBRA"
2010 alex ovechkin hot.
vin13
06-24 01:15 PM
I understand that Immigration bill is not an easy one to pass. If it is being introduced again, hopefully they are not going to have the exact same wordings. I am sure they would have learnt something from the previous failures and come to some agreeable compromise.
So i think it is good to have some hope and work towards making it happen. Lets not worry about failure. We have nothing much to lose.
So i think it is good to have some hope and work towards making it happen. Lets not worry about failure. We have nothing much to lose.
more...
abhijitp
07-10 09:39 AM
have already done programs/ articles taking an issue with his reporting. We can write to them explaining how he is spreading false info.
I dont think we should mention his name in a peaceful rally.
I dont think we should mention his name in a peaceful rally.
hair Team captain Alex Ovechkin
Libra
01-29 09:54 AM
bump
more...
pyrosleepy
12-13 12:37 PM
All this leads me into believing that we are the 'slaves' here.
Of course, we are no more than modern day white collar slaves. We toil here for years, our spouses aren't even allowed to have a social security number, not to mention drivers licenses in many states. We are not even allowed to visit our families in our home countries without having the risk of not getting the visa re-stamped in the consulates abroad. How pathetic! Can't we all move to Canada and setup a colony for free slaves?
Of course, we are no more than modern day white collar slaves. We toil here for years, our spouses aren't even allowed to have a social security number, not to mention drivers licenses in many states. We are not even allowed to visit our families in our home countries without having the risk of not getting the visa re-stamped in the consulates abroad. How pathetic! Can't we all move to Canada and setup a colony for free slaves?
hot Alexander Ovechkin quotes from
diptam
08-16 02:46 PM
I know you didn't advise me/anyone - I too expressed my view.
I still do NOT understand how a USCIS error can prevent me from re-applying !! There was a Post yesterday at IV by a gentleman from IOWA who called Up USCIS and they confirmed that it will be accepted. I PM'ed him because i was not sure if IOWA allows you to Voice-record "evidence" - He told me that USCIS recorded the call as a general Practice.
I doubt they will release their own recording to be used against them and also they says we "may" record for "Training and Quality" purpose.The best Option would be if we take Permission from the CSR and record that conversation at our end - I can't do that because the STATE i live dont allow that.
I am not advising anyone anything, I just shared what I did. This time , I did not go through a lawyer.
Something similar happened in Oct'05 and the priority dates remain retrogressed for next almost two year. It was just by stroke of fate it became current now , otherwise the situtation would have persisted.
If my memory serve me right, there were some cases back in Oct'05 whose application were rejected in error but were not allow to refile as PD had retrogressed.
Do what you want to do, I am just sharing what I did and I may be wrong. Personally after having missed one window of opportunity in Oct'05 , I have no capability to take any more risk.
I still do NOT understand how a USCIS error can prevent me from re-applying !! There was a Post yesterday at IV by a gentleman from IOWA who called Up USCIS and they confirmed that it will be accepted. I PM'ed him because i was not sure if IOWA allows you to Voice-record "evidence" - He told me that USCIS recorded the call as a general Practice.
I doubt they will release their own recording to be used against them and also they says we "may" record for "Training and Quality" purpose.The best Option would be if we take Permission from the CSR and record that conversation at our end - I can't do that because the STATE i live dont allow that.
I am not advising anyone anything, I just shared what I did. This time , I did not go through a lawyer.
Something similar happened in Oct'05 and the priority dates remain retrogressed for next almost two year. It was just by stroke of fate it became current now , otherwise the situtation would have persisted.
If my memory serve me right, there were some cases back in Oct'05 whose application were rejected in error but were not allow to refile as PD had retrogressed.
Do what you want to do, I am just sharing what I did and I may be wrong. Personally after having missed one window of opportunity in Oct'05 , I have no capability to take any more risk.
more...
house Though Alex Ovechkin gets the

485Mbe4001
11-29 07:06 PM
yeah, i wish they had responded when the dates were current. :rolleyes:
After waiting for a long time my date becomes current, but then i find out that i am stuck in namecheck for the past 3 years. Now they will fix namecheck and i will wait till the PD becomes current again :p
After waiting for a long time my date becomes current, but then i find out that i am stuck in namecheck for the past 3 years. Now they will fix namecheck and i will wait till the PD becomes current again :p
tattoo Win a signed Alex Ovechkin
roseball
11-06 12:47 PM
EAD, AP & FP notice are sent directly to the applicant. If you see the status of AP as document mailed then you should get within 2/3 days as they send by DHL. I got mine in 2 days, my wife also got in 2 days
If your attorney filed your case, then:
EAD is sent directly you
FP is sent to you and your attorney
AP is sent to your attorney.....
All these are sent by USCIS via regular mail.....
Your attorney might have sent the AP documents to you via DHL...
If your attorney filed your case, then:
EAD is sent directly you
FP is sent to you and your attorney
AP is sent to your attorney.....
All these are sent by USCIS via regular mail.....
Your attorney might have sent the AP documents to you via DHL...
more...
pictures quot;After watching Washington Capitals left wing Alex Ovechkin beat him with
perm2gc
05-17 09:56 AM
They asked the biggest takers of H-1B visas. They just so happened to be Indian companies, funny enough.
I don't see why you would think of the bill as insane. It weeds out the abuse clogging up an otherwise great visa program.
Ignorance is a bless...
I don't see why you would think of the bill as insane. It weeds out the abuse clogging up an otherwise great visa program.
Ignorance is a bless...
dresses Alexander Ovechkin seems to
telekinesis
02-11 03:41 PM
Who will be the tie breaker :cowboy:
more...
makeup CCM ALEXANDER OVECHKIN MINI
wahwah
06-05 10:28 AM
you are correct. the new memo requires the adjudicator to approve the old i-140 first and then determine eligibility for porting. it doesn't mean that you can't port if i140 has not been approved.
actually that is not what i understand...though we should wait for
1. some lawyer to come up with clarifications.
2. updates to the adjudicator field manual.
i think this still upholds the memorandum with regards to porting off on unapproved i-140. if you notice the case they have cited "Matter of Al Wazzan" is date Oct, 2005 where as the favourable Yates memo came out in Dec 2005.
what i understand is that they are just reiterating that porting off on unapproved i-140 is not automatic and requires that the adjudicator decide on the pending i-140 first before deciding wether the porting off is protected under AC21 or not.
but again...i myself am waiting for clarifications from immigration law websites like murthy.com and immigration-law.com etc.
actually that is not what i understand...though we should wait for
1. some lawyer to come up with clarifications.
2. updates to the adjudicator field manual.
i think this still upholds the memorandum with regards to porting off on unapproved i-140. if you notice the case they have cited "Matter of Al Wazzan" is date Oct, 2005 where as the favourable Yates memo came out in Dec 2005.
what i understand is that they are just reiterating that porting off on unapproved i-140 is not automatic and requires that the adjudicator decide on the pending i-140 first before deciding wether the porting off is protected under AC21 or not.
but again...i myself am waiting for clarifications from immigration law websites like murthy.com and immigration-law.com etc.
girlfriend In Alexander Ovechkin#39;s words,

vicky007
12-13 10:22 AM
Too many people converted to perm-EB2 when EB3 retrogression hit. Also, excess EB2 RoW are not flowing to EB2-India but to EB3 instead.
Hi Gravitation,
How do you know this? Can you please elaborate.
Regards.
Hi Gravitation,
How do you know this? Can you please elaborate.
Regards.
hairstyles alex ovechkin hot.

reddysn
05-29 05:15 PM
You have atleast God to keep faith in. What about non-beleivers like me?
I am just keeping faith in IV though.
ramus and tikka fyi ,just in case you may jump in, I already sent web faxes and mailed and ...
.
Just keep things in perspective and have faith in God and your destiny.
I am just keeping faith in IV though.
ramus and tikka fyi ,just in case you may jump in, I already sent web faxes and mailed and ...
.
Just keep things in perspective and have faith in God and your destiny.
viveckj99
08-20 02:04 PM
NSC: July 3nd 2008
FP : Aug 1, 2008
LUD on AUG 3, 2008
EAD for me, wife and son.. No signs of approval yet
Hi,
I filed EAD for me and my wife online on July 08.
FP: Aug 02,2008
LUD:Aug 05,2008
still showing pending status.
EB3
FP : Aug 1, 2008
LUD on AUG 3, 2008
EAD for me, wife and son.. No signs of approval yet
Hi,
I filed EAD for me and my wife online on July 08.
FP: Aug 02,2008
LUD:Aug 05,2008
still showing pending status.
EB3
ken
10-03 02:18 AM
Just a quick update on AP Case- Today the e filed application got approved The total time it took is about 10 days from filing to approval.
e filed on Sept 23 and approved on Oct 2
e filed on Sept 23 and approved on Oct 2
No comments:
Post a Comment