walker15
09-10 03:11 PM
HR6020 is being presented right now and final voting is going on, HR5882 might come next for discussion.
wallpaper Tennis Rafael Nadal Wallpaper.
GreenLantern
03-15 07:57 AM
Do something easier.
How about a vehicle, computer case, or a building.
How about a vehicle, computer case, or a building.
sriwaitingforgc
09-10 02:25 PM
They went at EST and back at PST:D
Good one :-)
Good one :-)
2011 Rafael Nadal - 2011 Tennis;
velan
06-30 09:18 PM
Thanks for the update.
more...
like_watching_paint_dry
11-18 11:38 AM
How long can we keep our career on hold..
I have decided to switch with a better job and restart with PERM. Anyway, EB3/2003 PD is no GOLD.
Even if some law gets passed in 2007. With new EB2, I will get GC may be max 1/2 years later.
What do you think?
You guys won't believe how glad I am to read a few posts here where some people are standing up for themselves and refusing to take bullshit from certain lousy employers. This will send a message to those kinds of employers that they can't use the immigration system and treat employees like shit while continuing to profit from these hard-working people.
abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
I wish you all the best with your life.
lwpd
I have decided to switch with a better job and restart with PERM. Anyway, EB3/2003 PD is no GOLD.
Even if some law gets passed in 2007. With new EB2, I will get GC may be max 1/2 years later.
What do you think?
You guys won't believe how glad I am to read a few posts here where some people are standing up for themselves and refusing to take bullshit from certain lousy employers. This will send a message to those kinds of employers that they can't use the immigration system and treat employees like shit while continuing to profit from these hard-working people.
abc, just one suggestion for you. If you can, hold off until your I-140 gets approved. Once that happens, your 2003 priority date will stick and you can take it with you ( USCIS internal I-140 adjudication manual for your reference ... http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...h22_091206R.pdf )
I wish you all the best with your life.
lwpd

nagio
02-19 12:50 PM
Hi,
Can the donating air miles be international like korean, air india etc?
Thanks,
Naga
Can the donating air miles be international like korean, air india etc?
Thanks,
Naga
more...
varshadas
12-19 09:26 AM
Conference Details
Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Start Time: 9:00 PM Eastern Std Time
End Time: 10:55 PM Eastern Std Time
Participants: 25
Type of Conference Web-Scheduled Standard
Dial-in Number: 1-605-725-1900 (South Dakota)
Organizer Access Code: *938581 (you must include the leading star key)
Participant Access Code 22558
Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Start Time: 9:00 PM Eastern Std Time
End Time: 10:55 PM Eastern Std Time
Participants: 25
Type of Conference Web-Scheduled Standard
Dial-in Number: 1-605-725-1900 (South Dakota)
Organizer Access Code: *938581 (you must include the leading star key)
Participant Access Code 22558
2010 tennis rafael nadal wallpaper.
conundrum
11-10 02:05 PM
Bump
more...

greenguru
12-10 02:16 PM
He got his GC.. i will not expect him here.. we need one more VLDrao
hair rafael nadal wallpaper 2011.

amsgc
03-16 05:40 PM
Well, the fuss is not just about the wait - it about the seemingly interminable wait. Why should there be a wait of 5-6 years to get a green card, when you can get EAD in less than 3 months, or a visa to work in less than 2 weeks?
If the US govt. can decide that you have the qualifications to do a job (H1B premium), in 2 weeks flat, then why should a green card based on the same employment take 5-6 years?
Why should the wait for an Indian or Chinese be 5-6 years, but others be less than a year? At the moment, a cook from bangladesh is getting the GC before a doctor from India. Was this the intent of those who designed the EB "preference" system?
If you have infinite patience for GC, then that is good for you. But just waiting and scratching is not in my character, nor is it in 99% of fellow IVians.
i just don't see what the fuss is about. people from india usually waited 5-6 years for a GC historically, and it's about the same, give or take one year, even now. so i don't see why 4 years of wait after i-485 is being made out to be such a big deal only NOW.......????
If the US govt. can decide that you have the qualifications to do a job (H1B premium), in 2 weeks flat, then why should a green card based on the same employment take 5-6 years?
Why should the wait for an Indian or Chinese be 5-6 years, but others be less than a year? At the moment, a cook from bangladesh is getting the GC before a doctor from India. Was this the intent of those who designed the EB "preference" system?
If you have infinite patience for GC, then that is good for you. But just waiting and scratching is not in my character, nor is it in 99% of fellow IVians.
i just don't see what the fuss is about. people from india usually waited 5-6 years for a GC historically, and it's about the same, give or take one year, even now. so i don't see why 4 years of wait after i-485 is being made out to be such a big deal only NOW.......????
more...
dixie
12-28 08:26 AM
Just transited through hong kong on Cathay Pacific. No transit visa required -Whats more they even gave me a 2 weeks visitor visa to take a tour of HK - my layover time was more than 6 hours.
God Bless Asian countries :
Singapore - Never heard of transit visa
Bangkok - Never heard of transit visa
Seoul - Never heard of transit visa
Tokyo - They may introduce it soon as they think they are western country
God Bless Asian countries :
Singapore - Never heard of transit visa
Bangkok - Never heard of transit visa
Seoul - Never heard of transit visa
Tokyo - They may introduce it soon as they think they are western country
hot makeup Rafael Nadal Hot Tennis
TeddyKoochu
03-12 08:34 AM
OP thanks for posting the link. I believe for EB2-I in reality we have to wait for the last quarter for anything at all to happen. The next 2 bulletins will also in all probability have no movement. Congrats to all those who became current this month, best wishes and good luck.
more...
house Signed rafael nadal wallpaper
Mr.Z
12-09 01:43 PM
Hi friends,
I need your help!!!
I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?
Thank you very much...
I need your help!!!
I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?
Thank you very much...
tattoo Rafael Nadal Hot Tennis Star
tinamatthew
07-24 01:52 PM
should such people just wait hoping they will receive an RFE (I don't like this one at all) whenever the case is opened? TINA WROTE: For initial evidence items I believed that it would be automatically rejected if not included, HOWEVER, with the new press release from USCIS on July 23, if i-485s WITHOUT medical reports will be accepted, then what is an employment letter? abhijitp WROTE: I hope that is true. AILA seems to be working on this. I am happy to believe it if USCIS issues a press release to that effect... high hopes:-)
pls find above the answers.
USCIS has released a press release July 23, 2007. Check QUESTION 13
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
pls find above the answers.
USCIS has released a press release July 23, 2007. Check QUESTION 13
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf
more...
pictures girlfriend Rafael Nadal

nat23
06-13 08:41 AM
Interesting Article on the revival of the CIR
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bulletin/bulletin_070613.htm
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bulletin/bulletin_070613.htm
dresses rafael nadal wallpaper 2011.
msadiqali
09-14 04:13 PM
what is EVL?
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
more...
makeup Rafael Nadal Wallpapers
GCKaIntezar
02-20 08:39 PM
Durga Temple Plan for Sunday 2/26
All-
Vineet and I chated today and he confirmed our appointment at Durga Temple in South Brunswick. Please reply to this message and confirm that you will be coming in. The tentative time to reach and setup the table is between 4:00-4:30pm.
So far I have me and Vineet coming in. We need atleast 3 more to join us in this drive.
Ajay,
I left you a voice mail on this also.
Thanks,
Sanjay
All-
Vineet and I chated today and he confirmed our appointment at Durga Temple in South Brunswick. Please reply to this message and confirm that you will be coming in. The tentative time to reach and setup the table is between 4:00-4:30pm.
So far I have me and Vineet coming in. We need atleast 3 more to join us in this drive.
Ajay,
I left you a voice mail on this also.
Thanks,
Sanjay
girlfriend Tennis player Rafael Nadal
perm2gc
01-02 05:58 PM
Posted about IV on www.denverindians.com
http://denverindians.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=9&TopicID=152&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1
Thanks jonty_11
http://denverindians.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=9&TopicID=152&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1
Thanks jonty_11
hairstyles dresses Rafael Nadal

meridiani.planum
03-16 11:15 PM
i just don't see what the fuss is about. people from india usually waited 5-6 years for a GC historically, and it's about the same, give or take one year, even now. so i don't see why 4 years of wait after i-485 is being made out to be such a big deal only NOW.......????
its not a 4 year wait you @#$$%!#$!!! From your mails here you seem to be simply trolling for, and collecting red dots (& doing a good job of it).
If your PD is EB2/EB3 India 2006 or 2007 its gonna be a 10 year wait. Atleast.
Dates have not been so badly retrogressed, ever (7 years for EB3 India!). Demand has never been so high, ever. Lots of things have led to this HUGE backlog of demand (namechecks, LC delays, increased H1 quotas in 2000/01/02, increased use of L1). The IN queue has never been this long, by an order of magnitude, and the OUT queue has remained the same for decades. We are screwed unless there are some admin fixes.
its not a 4 year wait you @#$$%!#$!!! From your mails here you seem to be simply trolling for, and collecting red dots (& doing a good job of it).
If your PD is EB2/EB3 India 2006 or 2007 its gonna be a 10 year wait. Atleast.
Dates have not been so badly retrogressed, ever (7 years for EB3 India!). Demand has never been so high, ever. Lots of things have led to this HUGE backlog of demand (namechecks, LC delays, increased H1 quotas in 2000/01/02, increased use of L1). The IN queue has never been this long, by an order of magnitude, and the OUT queue has remained the same for decades. We are screwed unless there are some admin fixes.
webr
07-12 07:09 PM
cut-off dates are equal for both India & china. Does that mean that both are going to jump in August bulletin? Hope they move it further to atleast Dec 2006.
Stop being selfish first , you will get automatically then.... You wanted to move dates , since your PD Is Dec 2006 ... There are tons waiting after your dates. Just consider others.
Stop being selfish first , you will get automatically then.... You wanted to move dates , since your PD Is Dec 2006 ... There are tons waiting after your dates. Just consider others.
NKR
10-16 02:09 PM
Second: What happened (the flood of applications) were definitely caused by an ill thought Visa bulletin, but USCIS had no control over the massive amount of applications that they had to deal with. Even commercial operations (amazon etc) break down when overloaded. So to put extensive blame on USCIS for the "reaction" (I assume you are talking about the backlogs) is not right.
I beg to disagree. If it was the visa bulletin, then why did they process newer applications first?. That shows some disorder out there. Even when Amazon breaks up, they set their operations right. Here we are being fed the same story over and over again.
Coming to backlogs, they introduced perm before all the existing labor applications were processed and what happened after that?. All the existing applications were sent to the infamous backlog elimination centers. While those applications were waiting to be picked up, perm applications were being processed left, right and centre.
I beg to disagree. If it was the visa bulletin, then why did they process newer applications first?. That shows some disorder out there. Even when Amazon breaks up, they set their operations right. Here we are being fed the same story over and over again.
Coming to backlogs, they introduced perm before all the existing labor applications were processed and what happened after that?. All the existing applications were sent to the infamous backlog elimination centers. While those applications were waiting to be picked up, perm applications were being processed left, right and centre.
No comments:
Post a Comment