yabadaba
06-05 09:37 AM
Just a query how did you came up with the date of April 2005.
april 2005 would equal a 1 year movement for India EB2 from the june bulletin.
april 2005 would equal a 1 year movement for India EB2 from the june bulletin.
wallpaper PICTURES OF RIHANNA HAIRSTYLES
crystal
07-08 01:24 PM
Gnadhigiri on http://www.immigration-law.com/

jfredr
08-31 03:38 PM
Good Find
2011 hairstyles Rihanna Hairstyles
Macaca
09-01 10:02 PM
Are you sure about this? That sucks! I always thought you were eligible for SS after you accrue 40 points....basically you get 4 points for every year of work. If you look at your SS report that's sent out before your b'day you will see the points you have accrued.
I thought 40 points was the only requisite; wasn't aware that you had to be a US citizen. Can you please verify this information?
This is my understanding. I started following it in past 2 months. It requires more research. There are articles in News Article Thread.
This remark was made to a person at SJ rally by a bystanding Amercan. (mentioned in SJ Rally thread)
Sessions has also proposed that H1B/GC should not get Earned Income Credit. I dont know all details.
I thought 40 points was the only requisite; wasn't aware that you had to be a US citizen. Can you please verify this information?
This is my understanding. I started following it in past 2 months. It requires more research. There are articles in News Article Thread.
This remark was made to a person at SJ rally by a bystanding Amercan. (mentioned in SJ Rally thread)
Sessions has also proposed that H1B/GC should not get Earned Income Credit. I dont know all details.
more...
shukla77
05-30 06:23 PM
current count 260.Great job everyone.I was chatting with few friends casually and mentioned this. Four of them also have voted. If we can hit 300 by end of the day today, that will be pretty impressive. As someone said, even though this might seem very insignificant but spending 3-4 minutes is definitely not going to hurt us.
Keep it up..
Keep it up..
GCOP
04-22 04:12 PM
I just wrote to the President on the link
http://www.whitehouse.gov/Contact/
I will also write to the Member of Congress and Senators of my State.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/Contact/
I will also write to the Member of Congress and Senators of my State.
more...
Jimi_Hendrix
06-26 02:38 PM
PD Aug 2001
RD Jan 2005
CSC case transfered to NSC in Feb 07
Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days.
RD Jan 2005
CSC case transfered to NSC in Feb 07
Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days.
2010 rihanna hair color
Drifter
04-06 02:59 PM
A core member has been helping me in this matter. I really have to thank the core for being so responsive and for giving this matter the kind of attention it deserves. There is some progress in this case and the quickness with which the IV Core acted on this and moved the issue forward gives me and my family hope.
We have been patiently waiting in the immigration queue for close to 10 years and finally when we are so close to the end of this long journey become victims of a clerical error which was completely out of our control. IV has provided our family with hope. I thank IV for that
We pray that this issue gets resolved and I hope that no one else has to go thorugh this trying situation.
We have been patiently waiting in the immigration queue for close to 10 years and finally when we are so close to the end of this long journey become victims of a clerical error which was completely out of our control. IV has provided our family with hope. I thank IV for that
We pray that this issue gets resolved and I hope that no one else has to go thorugh this trying situation.
more...
jahnavi
06-20 12:29 PM
jahnavi
May i know when was your last fingerprint done, my PD is Aug 2003 and i had finger print done long back so do they need to do the fingerprint gain before approving?
I gave type 2 Fp in 8/2006
All fingers this year March again
Good luck
May i know when was your last fingerprint done, my PD is Aug 2003 and i had finger print done long back so do they need to do the fingerprint gain before approving?
I gave type 2 Fp in 8/2006
All fingers this year March again
Good luck
hair rihanna hairstyles gallery.
malibuguy007
09-16 09:47 PM
Applied: July 30th
FP: August 15th
Approval Email: September 16th
Total time 47 days for approval for me and my wife.
FP: August 15th
Approval Email: September 16th
Total time 47 days for approval for me and my wife.
more...

sravani
05-22 04:35 PM
may be "NOT FOUND" dated police report filed in their originating country, in that case its easy to get done in india.
Lol :D
Lol :D
hot Rihanna Hair 2009: Rihanna
mbartosik
01-27 01:23 PM
To he who handed over $7K.....
If you have good documentation of this... then there are some fees that employers are not allowed to pass on to employee (either in part or in whole).
These include things like H1B processing fees.
They might include labor certification fees (required for GC).
Now unless the 50% specifically identifies which fees, I would take it to mean 50% of all. If your were charged for 50% of something that it is illegal to charge for then Department of Labor may pursue both on your behalf and in the public interest. By pursue, I mean get your money back (or some of it) and fine or worse to employer.
So find out what documents you have and where your local dept of labor is, and go and pay the friendly staff a visit.
I know someone that was done out of a few thousand in unpaid overtime. They got his money back for him, even though he only went to them years after, but he had pay slips showing hours worked and money paid. They handled it all for him.
If you have good documentation of this... then there are some fees that employers are not allowed to pass on to employee (either in part or in whole).
These include things like H1B processing fees.
They might include labor certification fees (required for GC).
Now unless the 50% specifically identifies which fees, I would take it to mean 50% of all. If your were charged for 50% of something that it is illegal to charge for then Department of Labor may pursue both on your behalf and in the public interest. By pursue, I mean get your money back (or some of it) and fine or worse to employer.
So find out what documents you have and where your local dept of labor is, and go and pay the friendly staff a visit.
I know someone that was done out of a few thousand in unpaid overtime. They got his money back for him, even though he only went to them years after, but he had pay slips showing hours worked and money paid. They handled it all for him.
more...
house Your haircut will definitely

eb_retrogession
04-01 07:03 PM
Faxes sent.
Thanks everyone for your hardwork.
Thanks everyone for your hardwork.
tattoo Rihanna Sexy Short Hairstyle

chintu25
01-14 02:23 PM
Letter sent out Last Thursday . Voted too
more...
pictures Pictures Of Rihanna Haircuts
VSS2007
08-27 09:20 AM
Thanks for the reply
Ram
Ram
dresses Rihanna Hairstyles Disturbia
prioritydate
09-16 07:42 PM
Is this a coincidence? Exactly after a month, I had my Green Card in hand. :D
more...
makeup rihanna hairstyles - short
vishwak
11-11 09:28 AM
I think we should get VB tomm as today its Fed Holiday Veterans Day.
girlfriend RIHANNA PIXIE HAIRCUT PICTURES
GCStatus
09-16 08:17 PM
Because you are a man and you are from Mars. Men are that way .. they always live in future and somehow completely forget that its the present that they need to live fully and enjoy to the maximum extent. Women live more in present and that's why you will see very few of them stressing themselves out on these forums.
My wife always reminds me this. According to her, its ok to read forums and keep yourself updates with what's going on ... but don't get to much into it, otherwise you will loose your peace of mind.
So I have found my own way ... I am completely into these forums and no matter how hard I try I can not escape from it (you remember.. I am from Mars ... worrying about future is my nature ... so after I get my GC, I will find next topic to worry about ... may it will be abut the US economy or may be how my son's future shapes up), but at the same time I try to convert my frustration to a positive energy by thinking new ways to solve the problem, and contributing them to various forums at IV.
I think you have reached to a state, where you feel disturbed. I would recommend that contribute to IV in a positive manner .... it may be ideas, money, support, organizational work or any other thing. I think this is the only way you can recover from this GC Depression.
Now wait, women dont worry about future?. Good to know there is something they dont worry about
My wife always reminds me this. According to her, its ok to read forums and keep yourself updates with what's going on ... but don't get to much into it, otherwise you will loose your peace of mind.
So I have found my own way ... I am completely into these forums and no matter how hard I try I can not escape from it (you remember.. I am from Mars ... worrying about future is my nature ... so after I get my GC, I will find next topic to worry about ... may it will be abut the US economy or may be how my son's future shapes up), but at the same time I try to convert my frustration to a positive energy by thinking new ways to solve the problem, and contributing them to various forums at IV.
I think you have reached to a state, where you feel disturbed. I would recommend that contribute to IV in a positive manner .... it may be ideas, money, support, organizational work or any other thing. I think this is the only way you can recover from this GC Depression.
Now wait, women dont worry about future?. Good to know there is something they dont worry about
hairstyles Rihanna Hairstyle Short

tinuverma
05-30 10:41 AM
Done. tried to add comments, but popup never opened.
Cheers.
Cheers.
pointlesswait
07-22 05:23 PM
to port..the pD..u need to send in the earlier approved 140 with the new 140 that you file..
i have read of instances when the PD was successful and few instances when it was not...
so i am not sure..what the criteria is..
but if you are in the same industry..PD porting should not be an issue..
....
i have a feeling sooner or later PD porting may be banned by USCIS..;-)
I am exploring the possibility of making the Inter-filing. I have been speaking to some well known, street-smart attornies. One mentioned that the "Priority Date" is decided only upon approval of I-140. He also wrote that for keeping the earlier priority date, the 2nd I-140 application (new) should be filed along with copy of the approval of the first I-140.
In your case, it appears that you did not send the approval copy of the first I-140 along with 2nd I-140 application.
Probably, you can send the approval of EB-2 I-140 with earlier PD, along with I-485 receipt copy to the Service Center and ask them to allot the earlier PD. Please take the assistance of attorney for doing this.
i have read of instances when the PD was successful and few instances when it was not...
so i am not sure..what the criteria is..
but if you are in the same industry..PD porting should not be an issue..
....
i have a feeling sooner or later PD porting may be banned by USCIS..;-)
I am exploring the possibility of making the Inter-filing. I have been speaking to some well known, street-smart attornies. One mentioned that the "Priority Date" is decided only upon approval of I-140. He also wrote that for keeping the earlier priority date, the 2nd I-140 application (new) should be filed along with copy of the approval of the first I-140.
In your case, it appears that you did not send the approval copy of the first I-140 along with 2nd I-140 application.
Probably, you can send the approval of EB-2 I-140 with earlier PD, along with I-485 receipt copy to the Service Center and ask them to allot the earlier PD. Please take the assistance of attorney for doing this.
Alien
04-01 05:49 PM
Sent Fax# 10 and 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment