ptysell
Apr 7, 10:58 AM
Ehh, purposeful or not (as a sabotage)...not good news for iPad competition:( Which isnt good news for us iPad users...Apple needs constant pressure to release revolutionary products.
The iPod hasn't see ANY competition in the past 10 years and they seem to be doing fine with pushing that product line.
The iPod hasn't see ANY competition in the past 10 years and they seem to be doing fine with pushing that product line.
Ping Guo
Mar 29, 10:50 AM
I was excited about this at first but... this just seems like an incredibly stupid fad. Instead of spending time to put the music on my PMP, I sync to the digital cloud, then stream the music to said player. Yeah, in an era where unlimited data is becoming more not less scarce, that's just what I need, data surcharges. This just appears to be yet another fad intending to push consumer technology in the wrong direction.
You're making too much sense and will be branded a heretic. ;)
You're making too much sense and will be branded a heretic. ;)
arnizzlewhizzle
Jul 30, 07:59 PM
i think cingular would be their best bet as a serious partner. their sim cards would be ideal for this.
Don't panic
May 4, 11:42 AM
Whoaaaaaaa! Easy! This game has no time limits. I'm not in any hurry to expedite our exploration and prefer a slower, more systematic approach with the strength of the full group intact. Also, this game is a group game, not DP v. Villain. I think majority group input within reasonable timeframes ( everyone is able to play at different times of the day) and consensus is important. At least at this time.
that is exactly what we did: kept together, and very conservatively explored the room we are in and then move to another room.
we couldn't be moving any slower than we are
that is exactly what we did: kept together, and very conservatively explored the room we are in and then move to another room.
we couldn't be moving any slower than we are

ferrous
Apr 5, 01:58 PM
What is Apple's business in Toyota's advertisement? Jailbroken or not, WTF? It's not like it's a public iPhone burning ceremony.... THAT would be awful! :D
miamijim
Nov 10, 08:06 AM
I have installed this and am running it now but I do have 1.75 TB of data on my drives to go through, I will update this when the scan is complete.
It all looks nice and simple anyway so far.
:)
It all looks nice and simple anyway so far.
:)
Reed Rothchild
Mar 29, 03:55 PM
Ok, no offense, but you are not a designer are you lol??? And I have yet to see anything on Android that looks "very nice", just sayin'!
No offense taken, but seriously how is the web interface to my digital locker so offensive?
screenshot (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5224/5571848363_7544628f92_b.jpg).
Not that I'd normally be accessing my media via a desktop website. That's why Amazon also offer a nice and visually friendly (https://ssl.gstatic.com/android/market/com.amazon.mp3/ss-1-320-480-160-2-251c9c92d6a55c8108001da1d17520acb8db9c80) app for your mobile devices :).
No offense taken, but seriously how is the web interface to my digital locker so offensive?
screenshot (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5224/5571848363_7544628f92_b.jpg).
Not that I'd normally be accessing my media via a desktop website. That's why Amazon also offer a nice and visually friendly (https://ssl.gstatic.com/android/market/com.amazon.mp3/ss-1-320-480-160-2-251c9c92d6a55c8108001da1d17520acb8db9c80) app for your mobile devices :).
neonfever
Aug 5, 12:58 AM
Just a few thoughts.
I think if there's any product that deserves to have a Merom in it this monday, it has to be the iMac. It's been virtually the same since the day it rolled out earlier this year. Because of the way it's designed I don't think they will put a conroe in it although it is a 'desktop' in it's own way.
Merom is gonna be great, esp for the ones still waiting to jump onto the intel-mac bandwagon, but doesn't offer much for those already with an intel-mac. I think the intel-macs have enough performance to go about for quite a while. What we really need is more UNIVERSAL BINARY SOFTWARES! I still use windows for heavy CS2 usage at the moment. How sad is that. I know this is not going to happen any time soon as adobe has announced no CS3 until but I think a considerable amount of people here would be more excited to hear about CS3 or at least a target shipment date for it on monday. How about a UB Maya and Sketchbook Pro?
Heck i'd trade off a full year of intel-mac upgrades if someone created UB's for everything right now.
I think if there's any product that deserves to have a Merom in it this monday, it has to be the iMac. It's been virtually the same since the day it rolled out earlier this year. Because of the way it's designed I don't think they will put a conroe in it although it is a 'desktop' in it's own way.
Merom is gonna be great, esp for the ones still waiting to jump onto the intel-mac bandwagon, but doesn't offer much for those already with an intel-mac. I think the intel-macs have enough performance to go about for quite a while. What we really need is more UNIVERSAL BINARY SOFTWARES! I still use windows for heavy CS2 usage at the moment. How sad is that. I know this is not going to happen any time soon as adobe has announced no CS3 until but I think a considerable amount of people here would be more excited to hear about CS3 or at least a target shipment date for it on monday. How about a UB Maya and Sketchbook Pro?
Heck i'd trade off a full year of intel-mac upgrades if someone created UB's for everything right now.

princealfie
Mar 28, 11:00 AM
Started a new contact this month with the Verizon iPhone 4. I don't need any new phone for at least 2 more years. Perhaps I need a new laptop.

wordoflife
Apr 9, 05:19 PM
I did parenthesis, then multiplication or division from left to right. That's how I was taught it.
I'm pretty sure doing PEMDAS left to right is the proper way to do it
48/2(9+3)
48/2(12)
24(12)
288
I'm pretty sure doing PEMDAS left to right is the proper way to do it
48/2(9+3)
48/2(12)
24(12)
288
Ommid
Apr 25, 09:44 AM
Scary, and seems to be US only.
Thank god its us only!! lol
Thank god its us only!! lol
thisisahughes
Mar 28, 11:29 AM
The only behavior that seems to be awarded is: give Apple money is soon as you can and don't ask any questions.
that's what I do.
that's what I do.
iStudentUK
Apr 10, 11:21 AM
In my opinion-
48/2(9+3) = 288
48/(2(9+3)) = 2
To make it clear you could write it with ( ... )^-1 like a real man! :D
48/2(9+3) = 288
48/(2(9+3)) = 2
To make it clear you could write it with ( ... )^-1 like a real man! :D
rockosmodurnlif
Apr 25, 08:58 AM
A: Oh yes they do. We don't track anyone. The info circulating around is false.
He has come down from the mountain, he has spoken. Please return to your huts.
He has come down from the mountain, he has spoken. Please return to your huts.
balamw
May 3, 07:12 PM
So what would you call 500ml of beer at a bar?
Somehow I don't see that becoming popular pub lingo...
Growing up in a metric country (French speaking Switzerland) it was a canette, and Wikipedia reveals a veritable plethora of other colloquial terms in French depending on your location.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verre_�_bi�re
Including: Demi, Pinte, Distingu�, V�ritable, Baron, Mini-chevalier, Chope, S�rieux, Canette, ... (the bold one should look somewhat familiar ;) )
It's just like I said earlier about the pound. In everyday use there's not much difference between a 454 g pound and a 500 g "pound".
B
Somehow I don't see that becoming popular pub lingo...
Growing up in a metric country (French speaking Switzerland) it was a canette, and Wikipedia reveals a veritable plethora of other colloquial terms in French depending on your location.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verre_�_bi�re
Including: Demi, Pinte, Distingu�, V�ritable, Baron, Mini-chevalier, Chope, S�rieux, Canette, ... (the bold one should look somewhat familiar ;) )
It's just like I said earlier about the pound. In everyday use there's not much difference between a 454 g pound and a 500 g "pound".
B
Peace
Jul 30, 10:32 PM
The Verizon Chocolate cellphone is made by LG Electronics of Korea.
http://www.lg.co.kr/english/index.jsp
http://www.lg.co.kr/english/index.jsp
Euphonious
Mar 27, 10:29 AM
With AT&T's network running SO slow at times, I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT INSTALL an update which make me use the server farm for streaming my own media.
A lot of people need to calm down.
Do you really think that the cloud update is going to stop you playing media that's already on your phone? Do you think Apple's just going to drop the internal memory?
The cloud option will be just that - an option. You'll still be able to store music and video on your phone. The cloud stuff just extends the possibilities.
A lot of people need to calm down.
Do you really think that the cloud update is going to stop you playing media that's already on your phone? Do you think Apple's just going to drop the internal memory?
The cloud option will be just that - an option. You'll still be able to store music and video on your phone. The cloud stuff just extends the possibilities.
LucidPsychosis
May 9, 01:54 PM
Oh dear god I hope this turns out to be true. I really want an @me e-mail address, but I'm not willing to pay for it :p
ChazUK
Apr 18, 05:11 PM
The galaxy tab looks like a cheap knockoff of the 3G, look at the pics comparing them in the article. As I stated, at first look my mum thought the samsung was an iPhone. To the general public they look extremely similar, thus why this is happening.
Despite the design differences mentioned earlier and massive difference in size they're identical then?
What would you and Leguna have Samsung do to the Galaxy Tab to make it less "identical"?
Despite the design differences mentioned earlier and massive difference in size they're identical then?
What would you and Leguna have Samsung do to the Galaxy Tab to make it less "identical"?
SirHaakon
Mar 29, 07:02 PM
I uploaded an album from one of my iTunes folders and Amazon sorted them alphabetically. I didn't see a way to maintain the track order so I created a playlist and dragged the songs into it one by one in track number order.
That was really awkward. Is there an easier way to do this or didn't they consider that songs within albums have track numbers?
If the mp3s have track information embedded in them, they maintain correct order when you upload them. Songs you've downloaded from iTunes should be fine. If it's stuff you stole from somewhere else, who knows who encoded it or what settings they used.
That was really awkward. Is there an easier way to do this or didn't they consider that songs within albums have track numbers?
If the mp3s have track information embedded in them, they maintain correct order when you upload them. Songs you've downloaded from iTunes should be fine. If it's stuff you stole from somewhere else, who knows who encoded it or what settings they used.
thegreatunknown
Sep 11, 11:52 AM
this is probably old news but meh, what the hell:
http://iphone.org
http://iphone.org
OneMike
Mar 28, 12:08 PM
new iPhone will be hear when it's here. I don't feel the current is lacking so I can wait if needed.
OllyW
Apr 20, 05:31 AM
I have no desire to have a larger iPhone or any smart phone.
What will you do if Apple do make it bigger?
What will you do if Apple do make it bigger?
rjohnstone
Apr 18, 03:40 PM
The iPhone 1 was announced before the Prada phone. Patent dates showed iPhone implementation of a capacitive touchscreen phone at least a year before LG showed their Prada phone in 2006. The Prada shipped in small shipments before the iPhone, so that is their only claim that it was technically released before the iPhone even though real shipments occurred months later. Technically, if Apple wanted to, they could have sued LG.
Also, the Prada isn't a smartphone. It can't load apps. It doesn't even have a qwerty keyboard. You input text through the phone dialer like old school SMS.
Irrelevant argument from a "look and feel" standpoint as NOBODY outside of Apple knew what the iPhone looked like.
So either the design was logical or LG was frikkin clairvoyant and could see into the future.
The patent filings are moot.
Loading apps are moot as the original iPhone didn't permit that either.
The virtual qwerty keyboard existed before the iPhone as well.
Seriously do 10 seconds of research before posting.
What Apple did was made a phone that contained a lot of EXISTING technology and wrapped it into a single package.
And did a good job doing it too.
Show me something that works as well BEFORE Apple demoed the iPhone.
Technology =/= usability.
Irrelevant. Most of the tech in the iPhone predates it.
Also, the Prada isn't a smartphone. It can't load apps. It doesn't even have a qwerty keyboard. You input text through the phone dialer like old school SMS.
Irrelevant argument from a "look and feel" standpoint as NOBODY outside of Apple knew what the iPhone looked like.
So either the design was logical or LG was frikkin clairvoyant and could see into the future.
The patent filings are moot.
Loading apps are moot as the original iPhone didn't permit that either.
The virtual qwerty keyboard existed before the iPhone as well.
Seriously do 10 seconds of research before posting.
What Apple did was made a phone that contained a lot of EXISTING technology and wrapped it into a single package.
And did a good job doing it too.
Show me something that works as well BEFORE Apple demoed the iPhone.
Technology =/= usability.
Irrelevant. Most of the tech in the iPhone predates it.
No comments:
Post a Comment