akhilmahajan
09-26 07:40 AM
Hi,
I think at this point, you need to show that the original 2000 graduation date was final and true. I would try to get a letter from your school stating that you did graduate with B.S. degree in 2000 and 2000 was the graduation year. Try to get an official letter stating that. The letter could, if possible, explain why later dates appear on you degree transcript. However, it must underline that you graduated in year 2000.
If you can get an official letter from your university that will be great.
I am sure u have the passing out certificate, character certificate from your college which must be saying u are done with ur degree in 2000.
See the thing is you graduated in 2000, but u have some supplimental exams which u took in 2001 and 2002. I am just curious, do you have separate marksheets for supplimental exams. If yes, then check with your university, if they can club those mark sheets in to the old ones.
I have seen ppl getting it done. The subject u had to retake will have a star on it.
I hope it helps and i hope things go fine with you.
Thanks.
I think at this point, you need to show that the original 2000 graduation date was final and true. I would try to get a letter from your school stating that you did graduate with B.S. degree in 2000 and 2000 was the graduation year. Try to get an official letter stating that. The letter could, if possible, explain why later dates appear on you degree transcript. However, it must underline that you graduated in year 2000.
If you can get an official letter from your university that will be great.
I am sure u have the passing out certificate, character certificate from your college which must be saying u are done with ur degree in 2000.
See the thing is you graduated in 2000, but u have some supplimental exams which u took in 2001 and 2002. I am just curious, do you have separate marksheets for supplimental exams. If yes, then check with your university, if they can club those mark sheets in to the old ones.
I have seen ppl getting it done. The subject u had to retake will have a star on it.
I hope it helps and i hope things go fine with you.
Thanks.
wallpaper Funny Short Stories
kishdam
02-16 09:14 AM
Hi,
I am talking to different lawyers for using AC21 - new position title and functions are almost similar with similar salaries in the same region, old employer might revoke the approved I140 but 180 days are over and I140 is approved - couple lawyers mentioned that the case is straight forward but still mentioned that they are not going to take the case because they decided not to do AC21 in many cases. Reason they mentioned is that underlying I485 is not filed by them and if its rejected for any reason there is a chance of mal-practise suit against them. The fact that they didnt do anything after taking the case might work against them. Their current insurance against mal-practise is not enough to cover these types of instances. I found the argument a bit weird but wondering if anyone else heard same - I heard this from 2 of the 3 lawyers I called locally.
- kishdam
I am talking to different lawyers for using AC21 - new position title and functions are almost similar with similar salaries in the same region, old employer might revoke the approved I140 but 180 days are over and I140 is approved - couple lawyers mentioned that the case is straight forward but still mentioned that they are not going to take the case because they decided not to do AC21 in many cases. Reason they mentioned is that underlying I485 is not filed by them and if its rejected for any reason there is a chance of mal-practise suit against them. The fact that they didnt do anything after taking the case might work against them. Their current insurance against mal-practise is not enough to cover these types of instances. I found the argument a bit weird but wondering if anyone else heard same - I heard this from 2 of the 3 lawyers I called locally.
- kishdam
ksircar
07-28 01:04 PM
I was trying to fill up AP e-filing form. As I do not have a Middle Name, I didn't eneter anything in the Middle Initial field. It does not allow me to submit the form and shows the following error:
WARNING: It is suggested that you provide your Middle Initial. Failure to do so may result in your application or petition being delayed or denied.
Did anyone else encounter the same error and how did you resolve it?
Thanks in advance.
WARNING: It is suggested that you provide your Middle Initial. Failure to do so may result in your application or petition being delayed or denied.
Did anyone else encounter the same error and how did you resolve it?
Thanks in advance.
2011 Aliens To Everything items
wolfpok
01-20 09:26 AM
Our letters are in the mail. Updated the poll yesterday. Who is next? :)
pok
pok
more...
grimreaper
05-29 10:10 PM
Great!!
ganguteli
03-27 09:31 AM
The reason is...probably we are not toiling that hard....As long as one has a paying job, things go reasonably smooth.....and we dont toil as much as it is made out to be.
The issue comes only when one loses the job...and had to play catch-up with immigration to keep us in status.
That is also the reason why you don't get mass participation in legal immigration activities.
I presume people are just happy with the status-quo! They think of going that extra length only when that status quo gets disrupted..
My 2 cents!
People will do anything only when they are in trouble. Before that they are happy with their status and would rather spend their time and dollars on fun things in life. Only when reality hits hard they will do anything. A fragmented effort will never be successful. Imagine if this driver License is taken up by thousands of people in a state and they march to the governor office on a day. This issue will make national headlines and state will correct it soon.
The issue comes only when one loses the job...and had to play catch-up with immigration to keep us in status.
That is also the reason why you don't get mass participation in legal immigration activities.
I presume people are just happy with the status-quo! They think of going that extra length only when that status quo gets disrupted..
My 2 cents!
People will do anything only when they are in trouble. Before that they are happy with their status and would rather spend their time and dollars on fun things in life. Only when reality hits hard they will do anything. A fragmented effort will never be successful. Imagine if this driver License is taken up by thousands of people in a state and they march to the governor office on a day. This issue will make national headlines and state will correct it soon.
more...
vghc
07-25 11:08 AM
Do this: Be happy with what you already have and expect (don�t worry) more good things in life. Just compare with somebody who doesn't even have food, clothes, shelter, health care, etc... in their lives.
You are VERY fortunate to make it to US and living a decent life than most of the Indians.
Cheer up....
Yup, i went back to my homecountry in February after 10 years away from home and trust me, our lives here are good. People back there will trade your place in a heartbeat. Just be glad that you are in the pipeline for a PR.
You are VERY fortunate to make it to US and living a decent life than most of the Indians.
Cheer up....
Yup, i went back to my homecountry in February after 10 years away from home and trust me, our lives here are good. People back there will trade your place in a heartbeat. Just be glad that you are in the pipeline for a PR.
2010 ufo aliens alien funny
vin13
06-25 03:39 PM
Source:washingtonpost.com (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/25/AR2009062501914.html?hpid=moreheadlines)
Just hours before President Obama hosts lawmakers for a discussion on immigration at the White House, Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel conceded that Obama and his allies on Capitol Hill do not have the votes to pass a comprehensive reform bill.
"If the votes were there, you wouldn't need to have the meeting. You could go to a roll call," Emanuel told reporters during an hour-long breakfast.
About 20 senators and House members are due to arrive at the White House at 2 p.m. for the discussion in the State Dining Room. Aides to the president said the meeting was intended to "launch a policy conversation by having an honest discussion about the issues and identifying areas of agreement and areas where we still have work to do."
The president will announce administrative actions that the White House has already taken to chip away at the issues, including a modernization of computers that allow people to quickly see their immigration status. Officials said the White House hopes to begin the more controversial debate over a comprehensive approach to address illegal immigration later this year.
But Emanuel offered reporters a more realistic assessment, saying that while it is "not impossible" to get immigration reform done this year, it is more likely to be pushed off.
"It's not impossible to do it this year," he said. "Could you get it in this year? Yes. I think the more important thing is to get it started this year."
Responding to a question about the political implications for Democrats of delay, Emanuel said, "It's better that it happens politically. It's also better that we continue to focus on improving the economy."
Just hours before President Obama hosts lawmakers for a discussion on immigration at the White House, Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel conceded that Obama and his allies on Capitol Hill do not have the votes to pass a comprehensive reform bill.
"If the votes were there, you wouldn't need to have the meeting. You could go to a roll call," Emanuel told reporters during an hour-long breakfast.
About 20 senators and House members are due to arrive at the White House at 2 p.m. for the discussion in the State Dining Room. Aides to the president said the meeting was intended to "launch a policy conversation by having an honest discussion about the issues and identifying areas of agreement and areas where we still have work to do."
The president will announce administrative actions that the White House has already taken to chip away at the issues, including a modernization of computers that allow people to quickly see their immigration status. Officials said the White House hopes to begin the more controversial debate over a comprehensive approach to address illegal immigration later this year.
But Emanuel offered reporters a more realistic assessment, saying that while it is "not impossible" to get immigration reform done this year, it is more likely to be pushed off.
"It's not impossible to do it this year," he said. "Could you get it in this year? Yes. I think the more important thing is to get it started this year."
Responding to a question about the political implications for Democrats of delay, Emanuel said, "It's better that it happens politically. It's also better that we continue to focus on improving the economy."
more...
mdmd10
10-10 09:31 AM
After folks start getting their EAD, God alone knows how many "New" desi bodyshopper's like this will spring up.
All those so called "Enterpreneurs" a.k.a desi bodyshoppers...Perhaps if someone started a company that actually makes something rather than just contracting....more jobs, more value...
I feel everyone of us has the potential to have such a vision...after all isn't this the land of opportunities
Perhaps it is wise only to dream....
All those so called "Enterpreneurs" a.k.a desi bodyshoppers...Perhaps if someone started a company that actually makes something rather than just contracting....more jobs, more value...
I feel everyone of us has the potential to have such a vision...after all isn't this the land of opportunities
Perhaps it is wise only to dream....
hair Fun action, some funny one
pete
12-13 04:12 PM
What makes you this guys advocate?
A lot of us can do and will do many things. Your argument does not stand ground. I dont ahave anything against this guy. I have a problem with the system that permits this activity. Because its not fair. By the way I seriously doubt this happens to people in my situation. This is typical of "desi consultant companies". So once again pontiff i dont have a grudge against this guy but the system that allows this to take place.
A lot of us can do and will do many things. Your argument does not stand ground. I dont ahave anything against this guy. I have a problem with the system that permits this activity. Because its not fair. By the way I seriously doubt this happens to people in my situation. This is typical of "desi consultant companies". So once again pontiff i dont have a grudge against this guy but the system that allows this to take place.
more...
chanduv23
04-13 08:26 AM
I dont think there will be any movement for May and June. July could see a big movement.
Forward or backward ???????????:D
Forward or backward ???????????:D
hot Aliens found out about us
alterego
07-07 06:48 PM
MHB's face spoke more than words can say. Not sure acting or genuine expression captured by the cameraman but great.
Showed his frustration and disappointment very well. Overall a well done and convincing piece.
Showed his frustration and disappointment very well. Overall a well done and convincing piece.
more...
house And We Wonder Why Aliens Don#39;t
immigrant2007
07-16 12:57 PM
Good to know you oppose illegal immigration that is actually destroying American life. My solution to the illegal immigration was same and given months back on this forum. Punish employers harshly with fines (50K per incident) plus 5 years of jail time and put the burden of finding out if person is legal ON the employer. Soon institutions like Equifax/Experian/TransUnion will pop up instead of the current one -EVerify.
You completely missed the point of immigration and outsourcing. They have NOTHING to do with eachother. Even if they paid me in dollars and gave me a cushy job and paid for every of my expense to run a outsourced part of a company in my home country, I will not go because it's not the money that matters, it the quality of life! I don't want to be driving 1 hour to get 5 miles ahead. I don't want to bribe a peon to get my own birth certificate. I don't want people creating a welcome mat for me on the sidewalk - made not out of rose petals but chewed pan spit.
I like some of your ideas but won't indudge in any dialogue with you unless you update your profile. the idea of punishing employers is not mine. I read it somewhere in one of the posts on this very site, maybe yours only
You completely missed the point of immigration and outsourcing. They have NOTHING to do with eachother. Even if they paid me in dollars and gave me a cushy job and paid for every of my expense to run a outsourced part of a company in my home country, I will not go because it's not the money that matters, it the quality of life! I don't want to be driving 1 hour to get 5 miles ahead. I don't want to bribe a peon to get my own birth certificate. I don't want people creating a welcome mat for me on the sidewalk - made not out of rose petals but chewed pan spit.
I like some of your ideas but won't indudge in any dialogue with you unless you update your profile. the idea of punishing employers is not mine. I read it somewhere in one of the posts on this very site, maybe yours only
tattoo stock vector : Funny alien
bobyal
05-12 10:46 AM
We as a community have not even done 5 % of the hard work that DREAM act advocates have done. So such provisions are well deserved by them for the hard work they have done. If we had done enough work for our provisions, there is no doubt our provisions would have seen the day. You need to do some search on all the DREAM act advocates have done in the last few years to reach where they are now. And then compare it our community effort and you will get the answers.
We recently had an advocacy day. How many of you contributed to it. We failed to even reach a modest budget goal for such a big event. So there is no point blaming undocumented. We need to first blame ourselves for doing nothing.
I am not blaming any one. We as leagal immigrants spent money in taxes and uscis fees. They spent the money for the campaign and lobbying.
I do feel we spent more than their campaign in taxes and fees.
We recently had an advocacy day. How many of you contributed to it. We failed to even reach a modest budget goal for such a big event. So there is no point blaming undocumented. We need to first blame ourselves for doing nothing.
I am not blaming any one. We as leagal immigrants spent money in taxes and uscis fees. They spent the money for the campaign and lobbying.
I do feel we spent more than their campaign in taxes and fees.
more...
pictures Aliens and Jesus
bigboy007
10-29 03:01 PM
your id rightly tells your attitude...we are talking about USCIS delays and you are talking about something else...Join twitter to tweet nonsense, but don't kill a valid topic here.
I think everyone of us are trying to start and dive in to discussion which never ends... Just becoz someone throwing stone doesnt everyone of us has to take up stones. Our problem in discussion in here is reg EAD or our GC's we need a fix if any one still in EAD not received please stand up and post in my thread ...
I think everyone of us are trying to start and dive in to discussion which never ends... Just becoz someone throwing stone doesnt everyone of us has to take up stones. Our problem in discussion in here is reg EAD or our GC's we need a fix if any one still in EAD not received please stand up and post in my thread ...
dresses funny aliens.
katie335
02-06 05:08 AM
hello
i dont know much about this pixel art thing, but I like the look of souls, its very realistic and full of atmopshere, wel done everyone
kate :love:
i dont know much about this pixel art thing, but I like the look of souls, its very realistic and full of atmopshere, wel done everyone
kate :love:
more...
makeup the presence of aliens.
fcres
07-19 02:33 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFactSheet041207.pdf
(Have updated my original post with this link. Thanks for pointing out.)
Thanks, but seems like this is not what i was looking for. I was looking for the Jun 16/17th memo about initial evidence. Do you have that one?
(Have updated my original post with this link. Thanks for pointing out.)
Thanks, but seems like this is not what i was looking for. I was looking for the Jun 16/17th memo about initial evidence. Do you have that one?
girlfriend stock vector : Funny aliens.
suresh.emails
10-21 08:25 PM
Sanju,
There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.
1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.
You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.
Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.
If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.
Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"
When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.
There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.
Did you get what am I saying?
There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.
1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.
You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.
Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.
If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.
Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"
When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.
There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.
Did you get what am I saying?
hairstyles love these funny aliens,
sugaur
04-23 06:41 PM
It is easy to visualize a scenario where an activist Latino american citizen, probably acting under guidance by La Raza, purposefully fails to establish his identity and gets arrested. Imagine the media circus once the news outlets find out that an American citizen was detained due to this law.
I think it wont stand for long.
I think it wont stand for long.
chanduv23
10-10 11:05 AM
After folks start getting their EAD, God alone knows how many "New" desi bodyshopper's like this will spring up.
All those so called "Enterpreneurs" a.k.a desi bodyshoppers...Perhaps if someone started a company that actually makes something rather than just contracting....more jobs, more value...
I feel everyone of us has the potential to have such a vision...after all isn't this the land of opportunities
Perhaps it is wise only to dream....
H1b body shopping is not a proper business model, these people are utilizing the loophole in the skilled immigration system and making money and become rich overnight. Once the loophole is closed, they cannot survive. They do not have a business model or skill. Same goes with the Attorneys who associate with them. In fact it will get worse for those Attorneys as big companies only go to big law firms.
Those who worked hard in their career path will never resort to such business model.
What comes easily and fast also goes away easily and fast. Lets not worry much about them.
A lot of hard working skilled workers do work with consulting companies. These people must know how to deal with these companies.
I am contracting at a Startup - since its inception, I report directly to the company's boss. I see him go through so many things trying hard to beat competition, funding, road blocks, beurocracy, lobbying for clearances, marketing, it is extremely tough to come up with innovative business modal and then survive, but the best of the best survive and make it big. People learn quickly from mistakes and work their way up the ladder.
The bodyshoppers do not go through this, they have just sprung up in thousands, figured out it is easy money. They never realised that things change and they must know how to survive these changes - and most of them wont.
It would be interesting to see how Infy, Wipro etc... will do business when $ == 32 Rs, they will start looking for offshoring to African countries where $ is cheaper.
All those so called "Enterpreneurs" a.k.a desi bodyshoppers...Perhaps if someone started a company that actually makes something rather than just contracting....more jobs, more value...
I feel everyone of us has the potential to have such a vision...after all isn't this the land of opportunities
Perhaps it is wise only to dream....
H1b body shopping is not a proper business model, these people are utilizing the loophole in the skilled immigration system and making money and become rich overnight. Once the loophole is closed, they cannot survive. They do not have a business model or skill. Same goes with the Attorneys who associate with them. In fact it will get worse for those Attorneys as big companies only go to big law firms.
Those who worked hard in their career path will never resort to such business model.
What comes easily and fast also goes away easily and fast. Lets not worry much about them.
A lot of hard working skilled workers do work with consulting companies. These people must know how to deal with these companies.
I am contracting at a Startup - since its inception, I report directly to the company's boss. I see him go through so many things trying hard to beat competition, funding, road blocks, beurocracy, lobbying for clearances, marketing, it is extremely tough to come up with innovative business modal and then survive, but the best of the best survive and make it big. People learn quickly from mistakes and work their way up the ladder.
The bodyshoppers do not go through this, they have just sprung up in thousands, figured out it is easy money. They never realised that things change and they must know how to survive these changes - and most of them wont.
It would be interesting to see how Infy, Wipro etc... will do business when $ == 32 Rs, they will start looking for offshoring to African countries where $ is cheaper.
PD2002
04-04 01:24 PM
I have sent the fax to the senators in CA
No comments:
Post a Comment